As I predicted, ‘Trump’ will raze the U.S. to rubble in order to save himself

Mohel_Skinberg

Mohel_Skinberg
Total Posts:  7
Joined  12-06-2019

14 June 2019 04:21

Iran = bad… Mmm’kay?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4G8USEdhuY
Bomb! Bomb! Bomb! — Bomb-bomb! Iran!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
Rapture is best loosed in bud: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sCW4IasWXc
“We don’t want another Pearl Harbor / Holocaust!”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmSao-j7Xr4

The dotard-in-Cheetos is at “DEFCON-2” currently: fomenting foreign wars for his handlers — with the promise of a “wartime presidency” extending his term (as it did with the predecessor halfwit, George W. Bush).  If this fails, as it may — many are waking up to the U.S. Zionist warmongering machinations; even mainstream media are using terms like “false flag” in legitimate scrutiny of the ‘Trump’ administration’s spurious claims — “DEFCON-1”, civil war will be the next recourse.

I warned the plebeian mouth-breather masses of this from as far back as the morning of (*U.S. central time) Nov. 9, 2016 — when the U.S. vox populi was again so hilariously and brazenly abrogated by the Neo-Con Zionist Democracy Subversion Cabal (euphemism: “electoral slaver college”) — as it has been each ‘election’, bar one, since Reagan — and the empty vessel — who had been groomed by Netayahu since, as an Israeli attaché in Manhattan in the 1970’s, he slithered up, snake-like to the bordello pimp father of the dementia-suffering ‘messiah’ to the Mason-Dixon morons — was installed to facilitate the P.N.A.C. Machiavelli on behalf of the minions of the sacrificial Babylonian daemon-god, Malek / “Moloch” (Acts 7:43).

Now, on the cusp of cataclysm, I return to you to say: I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

BUT GOD HATH CHOSEN THE FOOLISH THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE; AND GOD HATH CHOSEN THE WEAK THINGS OF THE WORLD TO CONFOUND THE THINGS WHICH ARE MIGHTY;
(1 Corinthians 1:27~29)

Only now, at the end, will you finally understand…

[ Edited: 14 June 2019 22:03 by Nhoj Morley]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17615
Joined  15-02-2008

14 June 2019 06:41

You totally remind of Trump, a ranting douche bag screaming for attention!

Mohel_Skinberg

Mohel_Skinberg
Total Posts:  7
Joined  12-06-2019

14 June 2019 21:36

^ I do not want nor need attention.  My a priori bible code tier predictions¹ speak resoundingly for themselves.

¹ They’re not actual “predictions” — merely objective calculations predicated upon the information available to everyone.  I simply know how to “catch” and consolidate this information, collate and parse it, then proffer assertions based on the resultant indicators.  Kind of like current affairs and geo-political “investment banking”, if you will.

# Onward Christian soldiers
Marching to Zion… #

[ Edited: 14 June 2019 21:39 by Mohel_Skinberg]

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2760
Joined  19-01-2015

15 June 2019 01:27

We need 10cc of cute animal babu pics stat!

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  01-11-2014

15 June 2019 14:06

Trump is not looking so good in the polls. He has his cult base — a rock solid 40% — but he’s lost women and most independents. He’s about split even with white men. Asian, latinos and blacks are completely against him.

I don’t see things changing much between now and the election.

I think, unless you’ve been in a coma for the past two and a half years, everyone has a pretty good understanding of who Donald Trump is, and how effective he’s been as president. He’s either the secular messiah from God, or an orange-haired con man.

The best and most morally repugnant card that he holds, is the War Card; start a war and have the nation rally around you — PATRIOTISM; NATIONALISM; SUPPORT THE TROOPS — Rah-Rah and Blah Blah.

I’ve seen this movie before, haven’t you?

He is morally corrupt and this is exactly what I would expect him to do; to start a war with Iran.