‹ First  < 8 9 10

It’s offensive to NOT wear a Hijab? Shame on Miss Michigan?

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17629
Joined  15-02-2008

29 July 2019 21:21

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

01 August 2019 09:06

This is what you get when you are “tolerant” and Islam becomes the dominate religion. 

https://news.yahoo.com/indonesias-aceh-whips-11-sharia-banned-romance-105936229.html

lynmc

lynmc
Total Posts:  477
Joined  03-08-2014

01 August 2019 11:53

GAD - 29 July 2019 09:21 PM

Women taking photos of themselves without headscarves face 10-year prison sentence in Iran

European countries with bans on women’s Muslim dress:

timelinehttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/14/headscarves-and-muslim-veil-ban-debate-timeline

The only commonality I see is men (like you) trying to control what women wear.

Miss Michigan, of course, is deluded in thinking catering to male tastes and tyranny of fashion is freedom for women.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

01 August 2019 12:05

lynmc - 01 August 2019 11:53 AM

Women taking photos of themselves without headscarves face 10-year prison sentence in Iran

timelinehttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/14/headscarves-and-muslim-veil-ban-debate-timeline

Miss Michigan, of course, is deluded in thinking catering to male tastes and tyranny of fashion is freedom for women.

Typical, I only point out that Islam controls what women wear and support women who refuse to wear it and now I’m trying to control what women wear. That just makes you the typical self-righteous asshole whose definition of equal and free is whatever you say it is.

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

01 August 2019 14:04

GAD - 01 August 2019 12:05 PM

Typical, I only point out that Islam controls what women wear and support women who refuse to wear it and now I’m trying to control what women wear. That just makes you the typical self-righteous asshole whose definition of equal and free is whatever you say it is.

Number of Islamic countries that require women to wear head-coverings of some kind: about 2 1/5
Number of non-Islamic countries that have a ban on women from wearing head-coverings of some kind: 8-15
Number of countries where women are required to wear something for reasons of modesty: Let’s see, the U.S., I really don’t know about dozens of other countries, but I’m guessing the majority of places in the world
Number of assholes who make a gigantic and idiotic leap of non-logic that “Islam controls what women wear” based on the fact that 2 1/5 Islamic countries out of dozens impose specific head-covering rules on women: well, at least 1, you
Number of assholes who think being free and equal is defined by dress: well, at least 1, you

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

01 August 2019 14:56

lynmc - 01 August 2019 02:04 PM

Number of Islamic countries that require women to wear head-coverings of some kind: about 2 1/5
Number of non-Islamic countries that have a ban on women from wearing head-coverings of some kind: 8-15
Number of countries where women are required to wear something for reasons of modesty: Let’s see, the U.S., I really don’t know about dozens of other countries, but I’m guessing the majority of places in the world
Number of assholes who make a gigantic and idiotic leap of non-logic that “Islam controls what women wear” based on the fact that 2 1/5 Islamic countries out of dozens impose specific head-covering rules on women: well, at least 1, you
Number of assholes who think being free and equal is defined by dress: well, at least 1, you

First, your facts are wrong, the bans are on masks or face coverings and many are only for government, schools etc. Second, I haven’t imposed anything on anyone, and have supported women wearing what they want, so your facts are wrong there as well,but I’m sure you don’t care as you are on a crusade to save all the poor poor women to get a pat on the head and show everyone you are not the asshole they think you are.

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

01 August 2019 21:48

GAD - 01 August 2019 02:56 PM

First, your facts are wrong, the bans are on masks or face coverings and many are only for government, schools etc. Second, I haven’t imposed anything on anyone, and have supported women wearing what they want, so your facts are wrong there as well,but I’m sure you don’t care as you are on a crusade to save all the poor poor women to get a pat on the head and show everyone you are not the asshole they think you are.

First, I don’t care if you think I’m an asshole and would take pats on the head by anyone like you as the insult it is.  Being thought an asshole by you is much more of a compliment.

Second, you didn’t support the right of women to wear the hijab, you call people assholes for thinking that choice, if they make it, should be respected, and you want them to prance around in high heels because you enjoy it.  Why any woman wants your approval is beyond me.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

01 August 2019 22:38

lynmc - 01 August 2019 09:48 PM
GAD - 01 August 2019 02:56 PM

First, I don’t care if you think I’m an asshole and would take pats on the head by anyone like you as the insult it is.  Being thought an asshole by you is much more of a compliment.

Second, you didn’t support the right of women to wear the hijab, you call people assholes for thinking that choice, if they make it, should be respected, and you want them to prance around in high heels because you enjoy it.  Why any woman wants your approval is beyond me.

I don’t respect the Hijab, nor do I have to, that is my choice, but I haven’t supported forcing any women to wear anything, they are two different things. So that is just you projecting to coverup you being a self-righteous prick. 

‹ First  < 8 9 10