1 2 3 > 

Congresswoman Tlaib incoherent on BDS defense

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  7662
Joined  22-02-2014

25 August 2019 08:48

Congresswoman Tlaib, a supporter of the anti-Israel BDS movement, was recently denied entry to visit Israel.

In the interview below, Tlaib starts off by saying that BDS is fighting Israeli racism. From there, her answers become wildly incoherent.

Two points:

1 - To exclude religious tensions from the discussion is wildly disingenuous.
2 - For the congresswoman to be so ill-prepared to discuss this current initiative - of her own making - is shocking.

Tlaib on BDS

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  17630
Joined  15-02-2008

25 August 2019 12:40

The whole thing is funny! They talk shit about Israel because they are Muslim and have a Muslim agenda and then are outraged when Israel tells them fuck you.

lynmc

lynmc
Total Posts:  477
Joined  03-08-2014

25 August 2019 19:34

GAD - 25 August 2019 12:40 PM

The whole thing is funny! They talk shit about Israel because they are Muslim and have a Muslim agenda and then are outraged when Israel tells them fuck you.

@GAD, its nice to know you support bulldozing unarmed people alive in their homes (or boarding them up inside then exploding the houses on top of them), expulsion of civilians from their homes and confiscation of their land for the exclusive use of the state’s preferred ethnic group, lining people (unarmed men, women, children) up against walls and shooting them in mass and burying them in mass graves, because that’s what the Israeli armed forces traditionally do and have always done.  Great that you approve and find it funny.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

25 August 2019 21:59

lynmc - 25 August 2019 07:34 PM

@GAD, its nice to know you support bulldozing unarmed people alive in their homes (or boarding them up inside then exploding the houses on top of them), expulsion of civilians from their homes and confiscation of their land for the exclusive use of the state’s preferred ethnic group, lining people (unarmed men, women, children) up against walls and shooting them in mass and burying them in mass graves, because that’s what the Israeli armed forces traditionally do and have always done.  Great that you approve and find it funny.

LOL! You are even funnier! EVERYTHING you said you made up in your own tiny little mind just so you could have something to masturbate over.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  3430
Joined  21-10-2016

26 August 2019 07:24

It takes a tiny little mind to over-simplify every issue and take a cynical, anti-everything position.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

26 August 2019 08:18

Jan_CAN - 26 August 2019 07:24 AM

It takes a tiny little mind to over-simplify every issue and take a cynical, anti-everything position.

Quite the contrary actually.

You being a poor poor uneducated women let me do my manly duty and tell you how shit works.

Say you hate Israel, you call them murderers and child killers, then you apply for a visa so you can go there and scream murderers and child killers in their face, they decline to have you come there and call them scream murderers and child killers in their face and then you get irate that they didn’t let you do it.

That isn’t complex, it’s really fucking simple, that you can’t get something so simple and get irate about it is hilarious!

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  3430
Joined  21-10-2016

26 August 2019 08:52

GAD - 26 August 2019 08:18 AM

You being a poor poor uneducated women let me do my manly duty and tell you how shit works.

Say you hate Israel, you call them murderers and child killers, then you apply for a visa so you can go there and scream murderers and child killers in their face, they decline to have you come there and call them scream murderers and child killers in their face and then you get irate that they didn’t let you do it.

That isn’t complex, it’s really fucking simple, that you can’t get something so simple and get irate about it is hilarious!

Well done ... snobbishness and sexism in just one short sentence!  I was in the mood for a laugh and you don’t disappoint.

The issue is complex with no clear-cut good/bad guys; plenty of room to find fault all-way ‘round on this one.

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

26 August 2019 14:18

GAD - 25 August 2019 09:59 PM

LOL! You are even funnier! EVERYTHING you said you made up in your own tiny little mind just so you could have something to masturbate over.

I guess you don’t believe climate change is man-made or real, perhaps that the holocaust didn’t happen, or other fictions.  Everything I said about what Israelis do/have done is documented fact, most of it from dual-sourced (often both Israeli soldier and Palestinian victim) eye-witnesses. 

In the course of the mass murders, Israeli soldiers also raped many of the women, and it’s possible they said “fuck you” as they did so.  That they said “fuck you” is not documented that I’m aware of, however, they just went ahead and raped.  Enjoying thinking what a strong, manly man you are, taking delicious humor at the thought of raped women, aren’t you?

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

26 August 2019 14:32

Jan_CAN - 26 August 2019 08:52 AM
GAD - 26 August 2019 08:18 AM

Well done ... snobbishness and sexism in just one short sentence!  I was in the mood for a laugh and you don’t disappoint.

The issue is complex with no clear-cut good/bad guys; plenty of room to find fault all-way ‘round on this one.

It’s clear gad isn’t interested in complexities.  For example, Tlaib doesn’t have to visit Israel to see her grandmother, her grandmother doesn’t live in Israel.  If Tlaib were to scream the Israelis are child murderers in the place where her grandmother lives, the only reason it could be at Israelis is because the Israelis invaded those territories by military conquest and have been there illegally ever since.  But I guess this is too complex a point for gad to grasp in all his superior manly knowledge.

P.S. gotta disagree with you in the main, it’s clear that Israelis/Zionists invaded Palestine, mass murdered, terrorized and expelled by force most of its indigenous people.  Also that this was intentional, the getting rid of the indigenous people to create a Jewish state was a goal by much of Zionist leadership from its founding.  No one’s hands are entirely clean, and certainly no one is entirely the good guys, but it’s clear who the bad guys are.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

26 August 2019 16:17

Arab leaders would like us to believe that it’s clear who the bad guys are. And to an alarming degree, they are succeeding in their propaganda. But lyn, despite your consistently cherry-picked arguments to the contrary, it actually IS a complex situation.

GAD

GAD
Joined  15-02-2008

26 August 2019 17:38

lynmc - 26 August 2019 02:18 PM

I guess you don’t believe climate change is man-made or real, perhaps that the holocaust didn’t happen, or other fictions.  Everything I said about what Israelis do/have done is documented fact, most of it from dual-sourced (often both Israeli soldier and Palestinian victim) eye-witnesses. 

In the course of the mass murders, Israeli soldiers also raped many of the women, and it’s possible they said “fuck you” as they did so.  That they said “fuck you” is not documented that I’m aware of, however, they just went ahead and raped.  Enjoying thinking what a strong, manly man you are, taking delicious humor at the thought of raped women, aren’t you?

Sorry, I figured you were ignorant but I guess fucking stupid is appropriate. When I said everything you said was made up I was saying projecting those things on me and saying I supported them was made up as I never said or implied anything remotely like that. Now here you are doubling down claiming I support raping women, so I guess fuck you you fucking asshole is all that needs be said.

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

29 August 2019 10:58

GAD - 26 August 2019 05:38 PM
lynmc - 26 August 2019 02:18 PM

Sorry, I figured you were ignorant but I guess fucking stupid is appropriate. When I said everything you said was made up I was saying projecting those things on me and saying I supported them was made up as I never said or implied anything remotely like that. Now here you are doubling down claiming I support raping women, so I guess fuck you you fucking asshole is all that needs be said.

You support saying “fuck you” to people, groups or movements, e.g., BDS, which try to end Israel’s current apartheid and racist policies, and find redress for its past crimes, such as mass murder and rape as a tool to effect ethnic cleansing.  As far as I’m concerned that puts you squarely in favor of apartheid, racism, mass murder, and rape as a tool to effect ethnic cleansing.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

29 August 2019 11:07

lyn -

It strikes me that your foundation is built on sand. That makes your conclusions “iffy” at best.

lynmc

lynmc
Joined  03-08-2014

29 August 2019 12:37

icehorse - 29 August 2019 11:07 AM

lyn -

It strikes me that your foundation is built on sand. That makes your conclusions “iffy” at best.

Even if GAD wasn’t aware of Israel’s policies of discrimination against its indigenous people and mass murders & rapes against them, he should have been before so glibly dismissing efforts toward correction of Israel’s crimes & apartheid.

icehorse

icehorse
Joined  22-02-2014

29 August 2019 12:41

lynmc - 29 August 2019 12:37 PM
icehorse - 29 August 2019 11:07 AM

lyn -

Even if GAD wasn’t aware of Israel’s policies of discrimination against its indigenous people and mass murders & rapes against them, he should have been before so glibly dismissing efforts toward correction of Israel’s crimes & apartheid.

Again, you’re relying on opinions not yet proven.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3329
Joined  26-03-2013

29 August 2019 13:27

You should really start listening to those folks at the Religious Forums.

1 2 3 >