Billy Bush

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21577
Joined  11-03-2007

10 September 2019 16:57

Trump brags about grabbing pussy and gets elected President of the United States. Billy Bush laughs at Trump telling the story and gets fired.  What’s wrong with that picture!

But the tables are turning. Bush now has a job. Surely this means that Trump is about to get fired.

A bush in the hand is worth the White House, but the cat is out of the bag about what a dick he is.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  2756
Joined  19-01-2015

11 September 2019 08:38

is the the new National Security Adviser?
If so, it’s a vast improvement.

EN

EN
Total Posts:  21577
Joined  11-03-2007

11 September 2019 09:50

Twissel - 11 September 2019 08:38 AM

is the the new National Security Adviser?
If so, it’s a vast improvement.

Yes, not that any of it matters with Trump, since he has no plan.

Brick Bungalow

Brick Bungalow
Total Posts:  5135
Joined  28-05-2009

11 September 2019 10:00

I appreciated that Billy Bush had enough character to sit for interviews about that day and to express his horror and regret at having taken part.

What an extraordinary and surreal shame to have a leader of such poor character.

Whatever motivation I might have to try and find common ground with Trump supporters is pretty roundly defeated by their incredible failure to stand tall on simple moral issues.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  8627
Joined  20-02-2006

13 September 2019 12:12

Brick Bungalow - 11 September 2019 10:00 AM

I appreciated that Billy Bush had enough character to sit for interviews about that day and to express his horror and regret at having taken part.

What an extraordinary and surreal shame to have a leader of such poor character.

Whatever motivation I might have to try and find common ground with Trump supporters is pretty roundly defeated by their incredible failure to stand tall on simple moral issues.

After John Kerry’s report in 1971, Americans knew what was happening in Vietnam but the travesty continued for 3 more years -  https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/09/26/history-john-kerry-speaks-against-vietnam-war

We read about the Fugitive Slave Law in Thoreau’s Massachusetts - his famous ‘Civil Disobedience’ - declaring war against the state.

Q:  How to get along with 63 million people who support Trump and the money/power/lies he represents?

In the climate-damaged world of our children and grandchildren, our generation, the one that continues to burn more and more coal and oil even after learning the consequences . . . will likely be the most despised generation in human history.  (GENERATION Y - 1950-2050)