New Earth Order (NEO), Matrix pun intended. LOL

kingdmv

kingdmv
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-11-2019

12 November 2019 19:43

1. Full Disclosure by all ruling bodies, political, judicial, military, medical and religious. We demand the complete whole truth, the good the bad and the ugly. Only then can proper decisions be made.
2. Abolish all country borders. All states govern themselves according to the will of the native population with input from non-native residents and settlers. Native defined as 100 generations improving the same area, resident 10 generations, settlers under 10 generations.
3. Rewrite history with full disclosure. (This will expose the atrocities of the past so we can learn from them).
4. Immediately phase out burning of fossil fuels unless renewable. All nuclear waste to be expelled from earth. It’s not technology if it harms earth.
5. Start teaching a worldwide sign language.
6. All Industries, communities and individuals taxed on power used and waste produced. Produce more power than you use for low taxes. Produce no waste (solid, air, sound or water pollution that will negatively affect others) and provide more power than you use for no taxes. 
7. Classify earth life into new categories. Native of Earth, Not Native of Earth and hybrid.
8. Full accountability for crimes against humanity (I think we have all been deceived, including the ruling families who believe in their right to control earth to anyone that follows modern religions that condone war). You can no longer hide behind ignorance.
9. Implement a new world bitcoin system that uses individuals value instead of printed currency. My idea is a “personal trade value” that incorporates a point system to include complexity of the profession , schooling, demand for service , personal ability , your feedback for services rendered and experience.  Example, heart surgeon has a PTV 11 is visited by a bus driver PTV 2, bus driver is healed, doc spent 10 hours, bus driver pays 10x11 divided by 2 so 55 hours are transferred to doc account. You earn according to ability and pay according to service.
10. All entity’s of earth, not of this earth or any entity visiting this dimension shall not initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts I’m a party to by not giving full disclosure to me whether signed by me or not are void at my discretion.  Give Love, if we as one people sharing this world decide to change now (immediately) I believe only then will the heavens open to us.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16131
Joined  17-12-2006

12 November 2019 21:09

Who is this “we” and what standing do they have to make demands?

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

13 November 2019 00:48

Coo coo without the Cocoa Puffs!

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6609
Joined  22-02-2005

13 November 2019 03:47

Organizing the world to take on these missions would be the most amazing feat of politics ever achieved. Why did you brush past the ‘how’ part?

As is, your post is better suited for our Hall of Holy Grails.

kingdmv

kingdmv
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-11-2019

13 November 2019 08:29

Thanks for the interest in this manifesto. We are the spirit energy of this dimension, trapped only by our ignorance. These are only words meant to show that even a simple-minded soul as myself have hope in the future of humanity.  Can I solve the destructive course we are on, (social, environmental, spiritual) hell no, at least I choose to try by starting a conversation with ideas for a solution. Yesterday I found Sam Harris on youtube and was drawn to his honesty, integrity and ability to communicate without malice. I was hoping on finding like minded intelligent conversations to expand on these ideas.
Admin I’m new to this platform, should I repost this in Hall of Holy Grails?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6609
Joined  22-02-2005

13 November 2019 12:58

kingdmv - 13 November 2019 08:29 AM

Admin I’m new to this platform, should I repost this in Hall of Holy Grails?

No need to repost. The lads have already muscled it over here.