In the neighborhood

Vociferous Fuckweasel

Vociferous Fuckweasel
Total Posts:  57
Joined  21-06-2019

15 January 2020 05:22

The people on our street send a group text message to one another when they spot some suspicious activity. There are eleven of us on the group text, most of us own our homes.
Since I bought my house, a year ago, I’ve sent out a few of these texts. The responses were always what you would expect: “Yeah, I’ve seen him before, He begs for money but is harmless”. “He assaulted the cleaning ladies so my husband chased him off with the machete” That sort of thing.
If forgot to mention that I live in the Treme in New Orleans. Looking out for one another matters here.

Last night a person rang my doorbell. I recognized him as the person who accosted me the day before, pretending he knew me. On both occasion I told him to get lost. This city is lousy with bottom feeders so I can smell a con or a mugging a mile away.
I left out a small detail, the person in question was a tranny. It’s not unimportant because the trannies in our city are very often involved in crime and prostitution, they’re violent, generally unpleasant and seem to be dealing with severe mental issues.
So I sent out the group text.
And the responses I got were absolutely insane,
As I’ve done in this post, in the group text I described the tranny as a he.
One neighbor replied that I shouldn’t “misgender” this tranny. Another neighbor called me an asshole and said he didn’t want to speak to me anymore.
Another neighbor lectured me on the need to be respectful to the person that was trying to steal our stuff. The group text got worse after that, and I had to muster all my restraint not to tell my neighbors what I thought of them.

Now remember, these are not anonymous trolls on Twitter. These are my neighbors, the ones I was trying to help.

The most striking thing in this whole sordid affair was that one of the texters apologized for having referred to the tranny as a “he” in an earlier post because he hadn’t read my original post well enough.
And here’s the kicker, Later in this text shit storm that same person piped in again, not reacting to any other text but apologizing again for the heinous offense he had committed. Then it struck me. That guy was afraid, not of some online mob but of the ire of his own neighbors.

If you thought that this bullying insanity was only practiced on-line and in a few liberal arts universities in Oregon you be very wrong.

PS

Needless to say that this brings out the asshole in me. I’m now putting words back into my active vocabulary I haven’t used in decades for the sole purpose of pissing people off.  Retard, midget and pretentious fag, to name a few, they’re all making a comeback.

[ Edited: 15 January 2020 05:25 by Vociferous Fuckweasel]

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

15 January 2020 07:03

Crazy! I haven’t had such an experience myself, but I read about this shit daily now and of course most of the people on this forum act just like your neighbors.

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  7057
Joined  08-12-2006

15 January 2020 07:35

Next time send him to your neighbors.

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  3318
Joined  07-08-2011

15 January 2020 08:46

Vociferous Fuckweasel - 15 January 2020 05:22 AM

PS

Needless to say that this brings out the asshole in me. I’m now putting words back into my active vocabulary I haven’t used in decades for the sole purpose of pissing people off.  Retard, midget and pretentious fag, to name a few, they’re all making a comeback.

That is an inevitable reaction.

What I used to call basement dwelling sewer rats now known as “Wokesters” brought us the lunacy of Tranny Reading Hours, shunning or dismissing faculty members who distinguish the biological reality as two sexes, and growling of Greta, the stupid teenager and more.

We can only hope the real assholes - the Wokesters - return to their parents basements where they belong and can talk to themselves, shouting at the walls, point their fingers with pubescent grimace of Greta and issue ultimatums to the World, out of sight and out of gas, whilst conjuring up more pronouns. Who of right mind is not sick of this fucking nonsense?

Thanks for the voice of sanity.

LadyJane

LadyJane
Total Posts:  3624
Joined  26-03-2013

15 January 2020 11:04

You may not remember the tranny but the tranny remembers you.  Some transactions aren’t conditional on the outcome and it’s not her fault when she runs into a flaccidweasel.  If you pay upfront she won’t need to come knocking on yer door.  Something to think about fer next time.

DEGENERATEON

DEGENERATEON
Total Posts:  455
Joined  14-09-2017

15 January 2020 11:39

LadyJane - 15 January 2020 11:04 AM

You may not remember the tranny but the tranny remembers you.  Some transactions aren’t conditional on the outcome and it’s not her fault when she runs into a flaccidweasel.  If you pay upfront she won’t need to come knocking on yer door.  Something to think about fer next time.

Zing!  Straight fire!

But you may have also offended the tranny, not all trannies are hookers.

Celal

Celal
Total Posts:  3318
Joined  07-08-2011

15 January 2020 11:55

Air Canada has announced the flight crew will no longer greet passengers as “ladies and gentlemen,” instead opting to use the gender-neutral term “everybody.”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/air-canada-drops-ladies-and-gentlemen-greeting-for-gender-inclusive-everybody/

Seriously, if it makes sense to woksters to be sensitive to those self identify as Tranny when he is in possession of a dick,  will Air Canada respect my wish to self identify as a first class passenger but holding economy class ticket?

Vociferous Fuckweasel

Vociferous Fuckweasel
Joined  21-06-2019

15 January 2020 13:08

Celal - 15 January 2020 08:46 AM

We can only hope the real assholes - the Wokesters - return to their parents basements where they belong and can talk to themselves, shouting at the walls, point their fingers with pubescent grimace of Greta and issue ultimatums to the World, out of sight and out of gas, whilst conjuring up more pronouns. Who of right mind is not sick of this fucking nonsense?

Thanks for the voice of sanity.

Thanks, Celal

But I don’t think this is restricted to young people.
What I gleaned from the groveling texter in the OP (the one who apologized twice) is that there’s a relatively small group of people who are berating others on the use of language under the pretext that they give a flying fuck about some useless piece of tranny gutter trash or other. I suspect there’s a much larger group of people who are just scared as hell that the horde is coming for them and are therefore quick to join the denouncement chorus.

I could be wrong, but this seems plausible to me.

Its noticeable that you see this sort of thing coming usually from the left (my former team) and not conservatives.
What took me aback and actually upset me a bit was the viciousness of it all.

Oh well,maybe its time for another good-old cultural revolution.
Let’s bring back the struggle sessions.

Cheers !

icehorse

icehorse
Total Posts:  8061
Joined  22-02-2014

16 January 2020 10:48

The OP describes some pretty outrageous behaviors.

To me, we see this sort of nonsense at every point on the political spectrum. People rearranging deck chairs. People unclear on their own values. Ignorance in general.

sigh

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1556
Joined  01-11-2014

16 January 2020 12:47

I guess it’s easy to attack “trannies.” Personally, every time I see “Caitlyn” Jenner on television, I cringe. He/she seems like an affront to the real, natural beauty of womanhood — a kind of sad and pathetic parody of it. But then again, as Joe Rogan has pointed out in one of his comedy routines, living with the Kardashian women might have had that affect on any poor man.

I lived in Hollywood during my early adulthood. On the main street next to where I lived, there were often male prostitutes plying their trade on the street corners. A few of them were transsexuals dressed as women. I always wondered if the “Johns” that picked them up, purposely wanted a transsexual or if they were just rubes who thought they were picking up a woman. Maybe it didn’t matter to them — “any port in the storm.”

The only thing I felt for these poor wretches was pity. Their lives were hard enough as it was, being gender confused with all that entails, but, then, to add on the danger of peddling your ass on the mean streets of Hollywood must have only made things far worse.

My general attitude hasn’t changed much over the years. If this is what they feel they are compelled to be, it’s not my business to judge them; their lives are hard enough as it is.

That said, I have to side with VF in this incident. He was giving his neighbors a heads up about a possibly suspicious character lurking around, and he wound up getting a lesson on politically correct pronouns. His neighbors should have been more gracious, thanked him, and kept their verbal morality play to themselves.

Vociferous Fuckweasel

Vociferous Fuckweasel
Joined  21-06-2019

19 January 2020 14:21

Cheshire Cat - 16 January 2020 12:47 PM

I guess it’s easy to attack “trannies.” Personally, every time I see “Caitlyn” Jenner on television, I cringe. He/she seems like an affront to the real, natural beauty of womanhood — a kind of sad and pathetic parody of it. But then again, as Joe Rogan has pointed out in one of his comedy routines, living with the Kardashian women might have had that affect on any poor man.

I lived in Hollywood during my early adulthood. On the main street next to where I lived, there were often male prostitutes plying their trade on the street corners. A few of them were transsexuals dressed as women. I always wondered if the “Johns” that picked them up, purposely wanted a transsexual or if they were just rubes who thought they were picking up a woman. Maybe it didn’t matter to them — “any port in the storm.”

The only thing I felt for these poor wretches was pity. Their lives were hard enough as it was, being gender confused with all that entails, but, then, to add on the danger of peddling your ass on the mean streets of Hollywood must have only made things far worse.

My general attitude hasn’t changed much over the years. If this is what they feel they are compelled to be, it’s not my business to judge them; their lives are hard enough as it is.

That said, I have to side with VF in this incident. He was giving his neighbors a heads up about a possibly suspicious character lurking around, and he wound up getting a lesson on politically correct pronouns. His neighbors should have been more gracious, thanked him, and kept their verbal morality play to themselves.

The cat from the Shire speaketh eloquently and true,

bbearren

bbearren
Total Posts:  3923
Joined  20-11-2013

19 January 2020 15:45

Cheshire Cat - 16 January 2020 12:47 PM

If he didn’t (keep his “verbal morality” to himself), what rationale obligates the neighbors to do so?