A New Case for Ken Starr

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1555
Joined  01-11-2014

30 January 2020 17:06

There is a new legal case which is right up attorney Ken Starr’s alley. It will involve something Starr has already done — analyzing semen stains on a dress.

This is well within Starr’s field of expertise, especially after the 1998 Bill Clinton impeachment investigation, which involved his detailed inspection of Monica Lewinsky’s infamous “Blue Dress.” We can all rest assured, that if Starr is on the case, no pair of underwear will go untouched, no biological smear untested, no crusty stain unexamined.

And, if the Clinton investigation is any indicator, his finding will be released to the public in all it’s minute detail — page, after page, after page of it. An inquiring public will know whose genitals touched whom, when, where, how many times, and for how long. He is nothing, if not fiercely dedicated to uncovering the truth.

And the best part, this whole endeavor will be aimed at another president of the United States — yes, Kenny’s other specialty.

Only this time, he would be investigating Donald Trump.

Lawyers for a woman who accuses Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter.

https://tinyurl.com/yxydqjqo

Why, it’s déjà  vu all over again, right Ken?

Advice columnist E Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney on Thursday for the president to submit a sample on 2 March in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress”.

In a New York magazine article in June and a book published the next month, Carroll said she and Trump met by chance, chatted and went to the lingerie department for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman. She said joking banter about trying on a bodysuit ended in a dressing room, where she said Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping.

Mr. Starr, I know you are currently working for president Trump at the moment, but I beg you to reconsider. You seem to have a nose for this kind of investigation. You know how to sniff out the details. One could even say you have a strong proclivity towards this sort of thing.

Kenny, this is destiny calling — again.

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

30 January 2020 19:31

I had little sympathy for Monica Lewinsky’s because it was just damn weird that she saved a cum stained dress, that tells there was something going on in her mind. The same here, I call bullshit on a woman who says she saved a cum stained dress for over years.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Joined  01-11-2014

30 January 2020 22:09

Very possibly.

But if the DNA is Trump’s, if it gets that far, more shit will hit the fan in his presidency.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  10050
Joined  20-10-2006

02 February 2020 01:09

Ken Starr turn against his political party to find the truth?  Doubtful.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Joined  01-11-2014

02 February 2020 13:51

Skipshot - 02 February 2020 01:09 AM

Ken Starr turn against his political party to find the truth?  Doubtful.

My post was very much tongue in cheek. I know that Ken Starr would never investigate Trump.

Starr is a partisan hack and hypocrite of the lowest level. He pursued Clinton’s impeachment investigation with a fervent zeal bordering on perversion because Clinton lied about a blow job, but he backtracks and rationalizes the defense of Trump, a man who encourages foreign governments to interfere in our elections.

Apparently, blow jobs are far more dangerous to our democracy than is treason.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  10050
Joined  20-10-2006

02 February 2020 14:06

The impeachment of Clinton was nothing short of a political drive-by, and Starr’s primary objective was to investigate White Water, but that didn’t pan out.  He changed course when he heard about a blow job and caught the president lying about it - hardly something impeach-worthy.  The impeachment of Trump is not even close to Clinton.  Trump is using my tax money to bribe a foreign government for Trump’s personal political benefit, he admitted it, is proud of it, and says he will do it all day long, and the GOP Senators say “Go for it!  As long as it benefits our political party, we don’t care what you do.”

Ken Starr discredited himself with Clinton, and the latest stunt is well within his standard of sanctimony.