1 2 > 

We have entered into the “age to come”

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar
Total Posts:  18
Joined  17-04-2011

14 February 2020 19:59

We have entered the “age to come” foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

We have entered the “age to come” foretold by Jesus in the Harmonious Gospel of Saint Mark (chapter 10, verse 30), the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

14 February 2020 22:44

LOL! No, no we haven’t. Your ignorance, myth, magic and superstition won’t get you much here.

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  3104
Joined  19-01-2015

15 February 2020 00:16

Great!

Send all your money and valuables over to me, since you won’t need them anymore.

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar
Joined  17-04-2011

15 February 2020 04:46

GAD - 14 February 2020 10:44 PM

LOL! No, no we haven’t. Your ignorance, myth, magic and superstition won’t get you much here.

It seems to me that you are obviously beckoning for my size 11 into your crotch at supersonic speed.

But before we get into that, try laughing really hard until you swallow your head.  (assuming that you’re willing to remove it from your rectum first)

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar
Joined  17-04-2011

15 February 2020 04:49

Twissel - 15 February 2020 12:16 AM

Great!

Send all your money and valuables over to me, since you won’t need them anymore.

I’m getting to you, but we’ve got GAD on the moron-o-meter; still trying to figure out how to stop the needle from pinning.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6609
Joined  22-02-2005

15 February 2020 05:13

We encourage our patrons to practice restraint with newbies. Mr. GAD seems to be on his best behavior here.

What would Mary, the famous co-ressurectionix, think of your crude remarks? And why are we still waiting for the promised three days of darkness? Easily provoked theo-fantacists must support their view with argument like other patrons and not their shoe.

Your next post will determine your fate here.

MrRon

MrRon
Total Posts:  2100
Joined  14-08-2008

15 February 2020 05:43

Edward Palamar - 14 February 2020 07:59 PM

We have entered the “age to come” foretold by Jesus in the Harmonious Gospel of Saint Mark (chapter 10, verse 30), the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ.

I think you have your facts wrong. We have entered the “age of Aquarius”, as foretold by the 5th Dimension:

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

Ron

GAD

GAD
Total Posts:  18127
Joined  15-02-2008

15 February 2020 13:07

MrRon - 15 February 2020 05:43 AM

I think you have your facts wrong. We have entered the “age of Aquarius”, as foretold by the 5th Dimension:

When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius
Age of Aquarius
Aquarius
Aquarius

Ron

The fundie nutters have that covered as well, Jesus the fisherman, Pisces a fish, his age is coming to an end the new age of Aquarius will be be gods age on earth blah, blah, blah…

https://www.helloastrology.com/pisces/age-of-pisces/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

DEGENERATEON

DEGENERATEON
Total Posts:  436
Joined  14-09-2017

15 February 2020 13:10

I watched something on dateline or 20/20 last night, apparently 144,000 people will be chosen and the end is near.  Does that line up with what you’re thinking or are the mormons wrong?  Anyway this lady killed her kids and a bunch of people around her and her newest crackpot mormon husband have been killed.  And religion is behind it.  Weird

Edward Palamar

Edward Palamar
Joined  17-04-2011

15 February 2020 16:13

Oh, I see, so I won’t keep you waiting then.

Brick Bungalow

Brick Bungalow
Total Posts:  5347
Joined  28-05-2009

16 February 2020 15:19

Edward Palamar - 15 February 2020 04:46 AM

It seems to me that you are obviously beckoning for my size 11 into your crotch at supersonic speed.

But before we get into that, try laughing really hard until you swallow your head.  (assuming that you’re willing to remove it from your rectum first)

Ah the love of Jesus. Like a fragrant warm bath.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1555
Joined  01-11-2014

17 February 2020 10:11

Edward Palamar - 15 February 2020 04:46 AM

Has Brother Mario escaped the Jar and taken on a new identity?

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  10050
Joined  20-10-2006

17 February 2020 11:53

The part about “king” and “lord” got me thinking.  Why would an absolute ruler be preferable to a Republican government?  There are not a lot of absolute monarchies left in the world, depending on how the term is defined, but most Westerners cringe at the thought, so why would one voluntarily make oneself a king’s subject?  I suppose Christians, deep down, do not support democracy.

TwoSeven1

TwoSeven1
Total Posts:  469
Joined  18-12-2018

17 February 2020 12:10

As the other users have noted, you won’t get anywhere productive here.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  9210
Joined  20-02-2006

17 February 2020 12:22

Cheshire Cat - 17 February 2020 10:11 AM

Has Brother Mario escaped the Jar and taken on a new identity?

I’ve been wondering if, during confession, a kindly priest directed Brother Mario to read Luke 18:9-14.

If we’ve entered the ‘age to come’ I wonder if Jesus will be celebrated and televised as soon as he arrives?  A worldwide TV audience like Joel Osteen, but including walking on water and turning water into wine?

Here’s the first paragraph in a Jan. 27 New Yorker article about America’s contribution to legend-making:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2020/01/27/pioneers-of-american-publicity

Legendary development can happen with astonishing speed after a life is past. Gore Vidal, in his 1992 novel, “Live from Golgotha,” made sport of the notion of television coverage of the Crucifixion, as the kind of thing that would happen only in contemporary America, but in truth Jesus’ body was hardly cold, or gone, before the apostle Paul, in a single generation, had made the desert rebbe into a demigod. The special American contribution to legend-making has not been speed so much as absolute simultaneity, with the life and the legend developing together. The American frontier, the Wild West, was not burnished and made epic in memory. It was made epic even as its very brief life was taking place. Buffalo Bill was only twenty-three when dime novels about him began to appear in New York, and early accounts of Billy the Kid’s life read “like a press agent’s yarn,” as one biographer says, because they were.

Everybody has cell phones now and everything that Jesus does is going to be on the evening news.  If he makes wine out of water at a wedding party we’ll see it in real time, possibly filmed by a spy drone.  Like Harry and Meghan, Jesus will have to flee.  But where?

[ Edited: 17 February 2020 12:33 by unsmoked]

proximacentauri

proximacentauri
Total Posts:  359
Joined  07-02-2017

17 February 2020 13:28

TwoSeven1 - 17 February 2020 12:10 PM

As the other users have noted, you won’t get anywhere productive here.

Which raises the question, why are you still here peddling ignorance and idiocy, like the OP, if you don’t expect to “get anywhere productive”?

1 2 >