I’m being blackmailed!!!

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  9986
Joined  20-10-2006

15 May 2020 18:08

So this arrived in my personal email box a couple days ago.

I know, [password removed by Skipshot], is your pass word.

I require your 100% attention for the upcoming 24 hours, or I will make sure you that you live out of guilt for the rest of your lifetime.

Hello there, you don’t know me. However I know all the things regarding you. Your current facebook contact list, mobile phone contacts and all the digital activity on your computer from previous 124 days.

And this includes, your self pleasure video, which brings me to the primary motive why I ‘m composing this particular e mail to you.

Well the last time you went to see the adult material web sites, my malware was activated inside your pc which ended up shooting a eye-catching footage of your masturbation play simply by activating your cam.
(you got a seriously unusual taste btw lmao)

I have the entire recording. If you think I am fooling around, simply reply proof and I will be forwarding the particular recording randomly to 11 people you’re friends with.

It may be your friend, co workers, boss, parents (I’m not sure! My software will randomly select the contacts).

Will you be capable to look into anyone’s eyes again after it? I question that… [bold is mine, see my response below]

Nonetheless, doesn’t necessarily have to be that path.

I would like to make you a one time, no negotiable offer.

Purchase USD 2000 in bitcoin and send it on the below address:

1MLXvScTnyP67YTXMLH*4CXsb4FZTWBZhzr
[case-SENSITIVE copy & paste it, and remove * from it]

(If you don’t know how, look online how to purchase bitcoin. Do not waste my important time)

If you send this particular ‘donation’ (we will call it that). After that, I will go away for good and never ever get in touch with you again. I will eliminate everything I have in relation to you. You may very well continue living your normal day to day lifestyle with no concerns.

You have 1 day in order to do so. Your time will begin as quickly you check out this e-mail. I have got an one of a kind program code that will notify me as soon as you see this e-mail therefore don’t try to play smart.

I hope my sex tape makes me famous!!!  I have higher quality material on my web site, http://www.partywithadultfilmstarSkipshot.com (the web site doesn’t really exist, in case you are tempted)

[ Edited: 15 May 2020 18:45 by Skipshot]

DEGENERATEON

DEGENERATEON
Total Posts:  407
Joined  14-09-2017

15 May 2020 20:37

Well, are you going to send me the bitcoin or what?

Skipshot

Skipshot
Joined  20-10-2006

15 May 2020 21:51

DEGENERATEON - 15 May 2020 08:37 PM

Well, are you going to send me the bitcoin or what?

Nope.  Au contraire, mon frère, you owe me royalties.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4998
Joined  19-08-2010

16 May 2020 00:31

I’m not frightened, not a great lot to see here.
Plus I don’t have a webcam, so they would possibly hear a clap of thunder followed by a round of applause.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Joined  20-10-2006

16 May 2020 07:33

On a serious note, the password the scammer has is a legitimate password I use, however it is one of many different passwords I use.  It is also a password I use for sites which do not involve money or personal information, meaning I don’t care if it is hacked.

I did a brief investigation and apparently in those headline-making security breaches where a large corporation had their customer data stolen, passwords are included in the stolen data.  These passwords and the associated email addresses can be bought in nefarious corners of the internet, which helps explain why the blackmailer had a valid password of mine.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16097
Joined  17-12-2006

16 May 2020 11:27

Skipshot - 16 May 2020 07:33 AM

On a serious note, the password the scammer has is a legitimate password I use, however it is one of many different passwords I use.  It is also a password I use for sites which do not involve money or personal information, meaning I don’t care if it is hacked.

I did a brief investigation and apparently in those headline-making security breaches where a large corporation had their customer data stolen, passwords are included in the stolen data.  These passwords and the associated email addresses can be bought in nefarious corners of the internet, which helps explain why the blackmailer had a valid password of mine.

Same here, I get these several times a year and it’s always the same default password, unconnected to anything involving strong security. I’ve made a list of all my passwords but it’s handwritten, not even on my computer.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1536
Joined  01-11-2014

16 May 2020 16:30

Skipshot - 15 May 2020 06:08 PM

I hope my sex tape makes me famous!!!  I have higher quality material on my web site, http://www.partywithadultfilmstarSkipshot.com (the web site doesn’t really exist, in case you are tempted)

Skip, I took a chance and clicked on your web link anyway. Nothing happened.

You’re such a tease.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Joined  20-10-2006

18 May 2020 08:27

I got another blackmail email today.  It’s a copy/paste of the first one, word for word.  At least this time my Junk Mail filter caught it.

MARTIN_UK

MARTIN_UK
Total Posts:  4998
Joined  19-08-2010

18 May 2020 08:46

Stop making the tapes man.

Skipshot

Skipshot
Joined  20-10-2006

18 May 2020 09:27

MARTIN_UK - 18 May 2020 08:46 AM

Stop making the tapes man.

Nope.  They are a steady source of income during the pandemic lockdown.  (The things I gotta do. . .)