1 2 > 

Insiders’ Brave Disclosure: COVID-19 Virus Is A Bioweapon Attack On China!

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Total Posts:  22
Joined  23-01-2021

31 January 2021 11:56

Insiders’ Brave Disclosure: COVID-19 Virus Is A Bioweapon Attack On China!
Comments by Sunshine Li, China

Actually, in China there are only 2 insiders who dared to speak out the truth: the first one is the original insider, president of a big pharma company, who, after having been humiliated by the relevant police for the disclosure, bravely made the disclosure in one week to about 10,000 customers across China about 2 months before the COVID-19 outbreak in Wuhan, China toward the end of December, 2019, and the second one, an unexpected lucky listener of the original insider, indignantly and bravely disclosed on February 17, 2020 what he had heard from the original insider on Sina Blog after the outbreak in Wuhan.

But the disclosure on Sina Blog was soon deleted. Fortunately I was tipped to this article and made a screenshot before the deletion. Now, the article and its contents have totally disappeared from internet.

People may ask: why such an important disclosure was deleted? That’s because truth and facts are not always welcome in China, just like in many other countries.

And it could be hard for people to imagine the ridiculous side in China regarding the nature of COVID-19 virus within 4 months after the outbreak in Wuhan.

There was an overwhelming force, including the majority of VIP netizens, mainstream media and even the police, going all out to defend USA: anyone who claimed that the COVID-19 virus is a genetic weapon/bioweapon created by USA to attack China would be strongly condemned, scolded or abused for spreading lies, rumors, cospiracy theories, etc., with articles or postings controled or deleted.

The police in one city carried the defense of USA to the extreme: they arrested and heavily fined a netizen who claimed in a self-made short video that the COVID-19 virus was a genetic weapon created by USA to attack China! Strange and unbelievable? But it really happend in China in early February 2020.

And the Sino-US “couple” and “decouple” relationship is by no means a joke.

So, no surprise for the deletion of such an important disclosure during that period of the nationwide great campaign of “defending USA”!

My long article of analyses, hypotheses and conclusions about the COVID-19 origin based on scientific studies, facts and reports match closely with what the insiders have bravely disclosed. Here are the title and link for further reference:

Connecting the dots: which is the real origin of the global deadly COVID-19 pandemic, China, Italy or USA? What has biotech brought us?
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/01/05/connecting-the-dots-which-is-the-real-origin-of-the-global-deadly-covid-19-pandemic-china-italy-or-usa-what-has-biotech-brought-us

Here is the word-for-word translation of the disclosure article into English for any one interested in probing the nature, truth and origin of the COVID-19 virus.

BTW, according to the Chinese lunar calendar of 12 animal symbols for 12 years, 2020 is called “the Year of Rat”.

The Truth About “The Year Of Rat Attack”
By Master Changjia     February 17, 2020

We are the approx. 10,000 insiders, among whom I’m the one to speak out the truth. I am not afraid of death or being arrested! With the honesty of a Chinese monk and based on the Five Basic Precepts, I now report the truth to the public:

I roamed to Shandong Province this autumn. One day, a friend in Shandong said: Let’s go to Qingdao this time. There is a very important meeting there and please attend it together with me. I was very reluctant to go, saying that I had no interest in this kind of business meetings, but he tried very hard to persuade me to do him the favor to attend it, saying that there could be something new for us. So, on the morning of November 27, 2019, we drove there before dawn. In the morning we went to the beach and hoped to visit the Navy Museum. Unfortunately, the museum was closed for maintenance. We returned to the conference center on time in the afternoon. To be precise, it was the “Qingdao International Conference Center” at Qingdao Yacht Wharf. There were many people present, nearly 500. I attended a meeting of old customer gathering chaired by a company. The first person to speak was the company’s President Qin. He said that he came to Shandong this time to bring some “dry goods” to the customers in Qingdao, and would like to talk about the domestic economic situation in the following year against the international background. After he talked about some boring industrial matters, he evidenced why it was not optimistic. At this time, many people were already tired from listening. As I was entrusted to come, of course I had to keep listening, and keep on ....

President Qin said: after you have heard what I say here, please never go to Wuhan or that direction after you leave here and return home! A major event is about to break out there. Someone from our company working overseas has obtained accurate information about an attack on China. The attack site was scheduled to be in Wuhan. They must do it. Persuasion is useless. I went to the relevant city in China to report to the police, but I was humiliated by them. You can also go report it and see how they will respond to you; anyway, it is too late! That carrier has already entered China through the southern smuggling channel and cannot be tracked! It’s ok if you don’t understand what I’m saying, but just remember: there will possibly be an outbreak at the time of the Spring Festival, and you will feel uncomfortable. Lie on your back. Don’t take western medicine indiscriminately. We have people working in these western pharmaceutical companies and they know that the companies have produced a batch of drugs specifically for this attack in advance. These drugs are not available on the market. Wait and see when they will be shipped to China. As President Qin was speaking, his whole body was trembling slightly, which I could see clearly. He said that this Qingdao meeting was his second last meeting. He had spent a week disclosing the information to their customers across the country, one district after another. He said that tens of thousands of people had already known in advance that the storm of attacks was coming, and he lamented that the survival of enterprises in such a situation was rather unpredictable. The atmosphere of this meeting was very pessimistic, which could be said to be sad.

I was wondering why this person, the CEO of the company, said something so irritating; wasn’t he stupid enough to do so when meeting with customers? I didn’t care much about it at the time. I only knew that the domestic market growth in the following months was predicted to be severely frustrated due to external factors. I had no mood to listen to the speeches of the next few vice presidents, so I left halfway.

After I returned to Shanghai from Shandong, the reporter stationed to report the Wuhan Military Games and also my old comrade-in-arms came to visit me with his daughter on the morning of December 7, 2019 after finishing the military games mission. Yet I totally forgot what I had heard during the Qingdao meeting. I had lunch with the father and daughter. Fortunately, the pandemic broke out after he returned home. After 14 days of quarantine, he was confirmed as not infected, so fortunate for him as well as for me.

A sumup of the information disclosed by President Qin after 2pm on November 27: biological attacks, smuggled into China in land vehicles by means of carriers which are an artificially modified bioweapon; individual carriers have a 25-day peak period of attacks; the attack is expected to be terminated in May but not exceeding June at the latest; Wuhan is the doomed city for the attack, and there are other undecided cities planned for the viral attacks; before the attack, special antidotes were produced and stored in warehouse outside China, ready to be airshipped into China at any needed time; the attack was simulated by a special computer war game.

I’m fully upright and not afraid to disclose my personal information: my Buddhist name, Changja Bhikkhu and ID name Su Lei, a retired member of the PLA. Out of loyalty to my country, I write and post this article as evidence of the truth about the attack.

(Master Changjia in Shanghai on 20/02/17)

[ Edited: 31 January 2021 15:42 by SunshineLi]

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  10833
Joined  20-10-2006

31 January 2021 15:27

“The truth” is highly correlated to conspiracy theories.  I gave your post a little bit of my time, and my suspicion was confirmed.

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Joined  23-01-2021

31 January 2021 15:44

Skipshot - 31 January 2021 03:27 PM

“The truth” is highly correlated to conspiracy theories.  I gave your post a little bit of my time, and my suspicion was confirmed.

Thanks for your time and interest in this respect.

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16399
Joined  17-12-2006

31 January 2021 17:12

You are still posting lies and propaganda. You will keep doing this because you are that sort of troll, but you are building tremendous bad karma in this lifetime. You are making yourself into a tool.

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  7465
Joined  08-12-2006

31 January 2021 18:00

SunshineLi is part of a concerted effort on the part of the Chinese government to prepare an alternative narrative in the face of the WHO’s investigation into the Wuhan lab. After months and months of refusing to allow the WHO in, the Chinese government apparently feels that all incriminating evidence has been safely destroyed or hidden. Or maybe they feel that their continued obstruction is making them look too obviously culpable. Either way, they finally allowed the investigators in.

Will the investigation find a smoking gun? Possibly. The Chinese government might be inept enough to have overlooked something, or maybe some brave Chinese scientist will spill the beans. In that case the “evil foreigners attacked the innocent Chinese” narrative will be handy obfuscation: “The WHO is lying as cover for the evil foreigners!” And if there’s nothing left to find? And all the scientists have been understandably cowed into submission by their ruthless, authoritarian leadership? Well, then Chinese communist officials can point to their conspiracy theory and say, “See? This is what actually happened.”

If there’d been nothing to hide, the investigators would have been allowed in long ago. The Chinese government would have welcomed an objective investigation that showed that they weren’t culpable.

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

31 January 2021 19:48
SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Joined  23-01-2021

01 February 2021 07:32

There are people and people, so no surprise there are people who try to be as blind as possible to truth and facts.

Scientifically, it is misleading and harmful to determine the culprit of an epidemic/a pandemic only by genome, becasue there is little or even no difference between the genomes of a natural virus and its lad/man-made version.

The similarity of genomes between chimpanzees and humans is 99% identical, but can we call chimpanzees humans or vice versa?

Comparison of human and chimpanzee genomes reveals striking similarities and differences
https://www.broadinstitute.org/news/comparison-human-and-chimpanzee-genomes-reveals-striking-similarities-and-differences
[The chimpanzee and human genomes are strikingly similar and encode very similar proteins. The DNA sequence that can be directly compared between the two genomes is almost 99 percent identical. When DNA insertions and deletions are taken into account, humans and chimpanzees still share 96 percent sequence identity.]

Skipshot

Skipshot
Total Posts:  10833
Joined  20-10-2006

01 February 2021 08:06

I’m out.  Sunshine is a conspiratorial troll.

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Joined  23-01-2021

01 February 2021 08:40

No conspiracy, no conspiracy theory, so conspiracy first.

In the eyes of a real troll, anyone telling truth and facts is a troll.

weird buffalo

weird buffalo
Total Posts:  2026
Joined  19-06-2020

01 February 2021 09:25

Except the genetic evidence indicates it is a naturally occurring virus.

Do you have genetic evidence that the virus was manipulated?

Twissel

Twissel
Total Posts:  3311
Joined  19-01-2015

01 February 2021 10:12

If Covid is a bioweapon, it’s the crappiest ever made.

burt

burt
Joined  17-12-2006

01 February 2021 11:45

SunshineLi - 01 February 2021 07:32 AM

There are people and people, so no surprise there are people who try to be as blind as possible to truth and facts.

Scientifically, it is misleading and harmful to determine the culprit of an epidemic/a pandemic only by genome, becasue there is little or even no difference between the genomes of a natural virus and its lad/man-made version.

The similarity of genomes between chimpanzees and humans is 99% identical, but can we call chimpanzees humans or vice versa?

Comparison of human and chimpanzee genomes reveals striking similarities and differences
https://www.broadinstitute.org/news/comparison-human-and-chimpanzee-genomes-reveals-striking-similarities-and-differences
[The chimpanzee and human genomes are strikingly similar and encode very similar proteins. The DNA sequence that can be directly compared between the two genomes is almost 99 percent identical. When DNA insertions and deletions are taken into account, humans and chimpanzees still share 96 percent sequence identity.]

You make claims that are patently false and your talk about humans and chimps is pure read herring. It is very easy to tell the difference between an engineered virus and a natural one. Why don’t you list your scientific credentials and give reasons that you have authority to speak on subjects that you seem to know nothing about.

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Joined  23-01-2021

01 February 2021 11:53

This article itself is saying that COVID-19 virus is a manipulated bioweapon attack.

This US guy is also verifying human manipulation of COVID-19 virus:

Though Fox TV is trying to point the origin to Wuhan, yet facts are: gain-of-function research originated in USA which has made many more such deadly viral manipulations than any other country, and the products done in Wuhan were taken back by US researchers/scientists.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6965
Joined  22-02-2005

01 February 2021 12:10

Is this a chew toy worthy of keeping around for snack value? Nobody is being fooled.

Does anyone have an opinion about how quiet little backwater forums should handle this stuff in this modern era that weigh upon us like fluttering butt-cheeks?

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Joined  23-01-2021

01 February 2021 12:18

I’d like to see evidence that science or scientists have declared/required that only people with credentials can discuss COVID-19 and people without credentials cannot.

Such a claim from the smart guy seems to imply that since Edison had not finished primary school, he could never be one of the greatest inventors in the world, because, to such smart guys, Edison knew nothing with so little education, esp, without credentials.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6965
Joined  22-02-2005

01 February 2021 12:37

Credentials would be handy but any case for your credibility will do in a pinch. Smartness does not need credentials nor does discussing covid. Making claims about science is not asking for a discussion. This has no implications for Mr. Edison.

1 2 >