< 1 2

Insiders’ Brave Disclosure: COVID-19 Virus Is A Bioweapon Attack On China!

SunshineLi

SunshineLi
Total Posts:  22
Joined  23-01-2021

01 February 2021 12:40

Nhoj Morley - 01 February 2021 12:10 PM

Is this a chew toy worthy of keeping around for snack value? Nobody is being fooled.

Does anyone have an opinion about how quiet little backwater forums should handle this stuff in this modern era that weigh upon us like fluttering butt-cheeks?

Good self-revealing, Nobody. You match perfectly into the pattern that a man is what he thinks and says.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6965
Joined  22-02-2005

01 February 2021 12:50

Just doing my job.

weird buffalo

weird buffalo
Total Posts:  2027
Joined  19-06-2020

01 February 2021 13:22

SunshineLi - 01 February 2021 11:53 AM

This article itself is saying that COVID-19 virus is a manipulated bioweapon attack.

This US guy is also verifying human manipulation of COVID-19 virus:

Though Fox TV is trying to point the origin to Wuhan, yet facts are: gain-of-function research originated in USA which has made many more such deadly viral manipulations than any other country, and the products done in Wuhan were taken back by US researchers/scientists.

No, you have not linked to any source of genetic information about covid.  In your other thread, I already linked a scientific study that found no evidence of manipulation.  That study was linked in this thread through a secondary source as well.

You linked to some genetic information about humans and chimps, but last I checked… neither of those are covid.  Do you have genetic information about covid?

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  7465
Joined  08-12-2006

01 February 2021 14:57

burt

burt
Total Posts:  16399
Joined  17-12-2006

01 February 2021 16:38

This article itself is saying that COVID-19 virus is a manipulated bioweapon attack.

Though Fox TV is trying to point the origin to Wuhan, yet facts are: gain-of-function research originated in USA which has made many more such deadly viral manipulations than any other country, and the products done in Wuhan were taken back by US researchers/scientists.

No, you are wrong. Actually covid-19 is a natural virus, but it was being studied in the bioweapons lab in Wuhan when a lab technician mistakenly became infected. The Chinese government hushed this up until they could no longer conceal the problem because they didn’t want to expose the bioweapons research that was going on. The 17 days before the story got out are what allowed the disease to become a pandemic. I contacted a member of the Wuhan research team who I’ve been in communication with on the dark web and he or she (gender concealed to protect identity) verified this as the actual source of the pandemic. Now the Chinese government is getting stooges like you to spread false rumors as they try to save face, a face I might say that already has substantial amounts of egg on it.

Antisocialdarwinist

Antisocialdarwinist
Total Posts:  7465
Joined  08-12-2006

02 February 2021 12:09

burt - 01 February 2021 04:38 PM

No, you are wrong. Actually covid-19 is a natural virus, but it was being studied in the bioweapons lab in Wuhan when a lab technician mistakenly became infected. The Chinese government hushed this up until they could no longer conceal the problem because they didn’t want to expose the bioweapons research that was going on. The 17 days before the story got out are what allowed the disease to become a pandemic. I contacted a member of the Wuhan research team who I’ve been in communication with on the dark web and he or she (gender concealed to protect identity) verified this as the actual source of the pandemic. Now the Chinese government is getting stooges like you to spread false rumors as they try to save face, a face I might say that already has substantial amounts of egg on it.

Ha ha, exactly! The Dark Web is amazing.

“Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.” The coverup was worse than the original mistake. Obvious attempts to spread false rumors now only make China look silly.

< 1 2