‹ First  < 3 4 5

The Real X Files

weird buffalo

weird buffalo
Total Posts:  1923
Joined  19-06-2020

05 July 2021 22:38

A suppressed MPX firing bullets.

What the heck does a suppressed gun have to do with UAP’s?  The bullet has no onboard propulsion system.  The gun has a suppressor, which is mitigating nearly all of the sound from the charge.  And yet, the bullet compresses the air it comes into contact so severely that it still produces an easily audible crack because the bullet is traveling at supersonic speeds.  The typical MPX has a muzzle velocity of 390m/s, which is about 900mph.  The Concorde plane flew about 1300 mph for comparison.  The purported speed of these objects is “hypersonic”, which is approximately 3800 mph or higher.  The speed at which you produce a sonic boom or crack at sea level is ~767 mph.

Again… the technology in such a craft would be irrelevant.  To not product a sonic boom or crack, it would have to not interact with the atmosphere.  It would have to pass through air molecules, and not push them out of the way.  Either the craft would have to be so porous as to have no air resistance, or some technology that allowed it to pass through gases as if the gases didn’t exist.

For a bullet to reduce the sonic crack it produces, it would either need to travel slower, or have the approximate dimensions of a sewing needle.  The craft described by pilots and instruments is less aerodynamic than a bullet.  Therefore, if it were actually a physical object traveling at hypersonic speeds, the air around the craft would produce a sonic boom/crack.  Witness specifically report hearing no such sonic event.

Rick Robson

Rick Robson
Total Posts:  119
Joined  22-09-2017

10 July 2021 11:03

#27 Franc Milburn & Bob McGwier - UFOs and National Security

Strong evidences that all the declassified phenomena thus far recognised as real UAPs by the US military and Intelligence agencies are rather a field test aircrafts developed by a US Air Force’s and/or Army’s top-secret departmental unit/base. These bombastic evidences put back yet again on the tablet the old American so-called black programs, arising also discussion about the veracity of their old claim that UAPs pose threat to national security.

All the addressed factual evidences are greatly broken down and analysed in detail by this research paper released to the public on a .pdf file:

American Development of UAP Technology: A Fait Accompli?

Rick Robson

Rick Robson
Total Posts:  119
Joined  22-09-2017

27 August 2021 19:43

UAPs, National Security & The Wider Context (1 week ago)

Yes, I’m bumping this thread, but not as my primary intention at all. I personally find the UAP/UFO subject a definitive dead end concerning any road of a more informed discussion about it. Furthermore, no reasonable commercial and entertainment value is expected to be found anymore for that matter in order for it to be innovatively explored by the corporative media and other businesses, let alone its poor scientific value due to the incredible lack of pertaining evidential data for a proper study of the phenomena, in spite of the 70 years time span of its acknowledgement by both the military and the government agencies around the world.

Anyway, today I decided to catch up on the news on that stuff and stumbled upon some impressive comments made by the host (Jay) of a YT Channel (Project Unity) dedicated to disruptive issues (among them of course the UFO subject). Regardless of his thoughts and opinions on the matter—which anyway I agree with for the most part—what is really definitely worth of note about that program episode and which I decided to share here is precisely the last 5 minutes or so, where he gave with a good level of accuracy a really thought out sum up of the dark reality the life on Earth is currently going through. He believes the changes for a better future of life on our planet are still in our hands, albeit he also admits that power itself is in the wrong hands, that our governments and private industries are inundated with wrong hands, let alone the deceitful actions being taken by the military industrial complex in collusion with governments. I personally think it’s already too late to foresee any better future for our children and grandchildren, even if I’m undoubtedly a “glass-half-empty person”. Hopefully I’m wrong.

‹ First  < 3 4 5