PM and e-mail notifications

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  3764
Joined  21-10-2016

06 July 2021 11:17

In the past, I have received notifications in my personal e-mail telling me that a forum member has sent me a PM (personal message).  However, recently I’ve been sent a couple of PMs, but did not receive e-mail notifications; by chance I had logged onto the forum that day so was able to reply promptly.  I don’t always logon on to the forum daily, but usually check my personal e-mail more regularly.  It’s really good to get these notifications so as not to take too long to respond.

I haven’t changed any of my control settings or my personal e-mail address.  I just checked my settings, and the “Notify me via email when someone sends me a private message” is still selected.

Perhaps other people have had this happen?  Can this be fixed?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6910
Joined  22-02-2005

06 July 2021 11:50

We have noticed that there are no more email notifications for threads or PM’s. I have no one to contact about it or any other issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jan_CAN

Jan_CAN
Total Posts:  3764
Joined  21-10-2016

06 July 2021 12:51

Nhoj Morley - 06 July 2021 11:50 AM

We have noticed that there are no more email notifications for threads or PM’s. I have no one to contact about it or any other issues.

That’s too bad.  Oh well, thanks anyway.

unsmoked

unsmoked
Total Posts:  9840
Joined  20-02-2006

13 July 2021 16:00

Jan_CAN - 06 July 2021 12:51 PM
Nhoj Morley - 06 July 2021 11:50 AM

That’s too bad.  Oh well, thanks anyway.

quote:  “At this point, it doesn’t even seem unreasonable to wonder whether everyone at the Universal Fairness and Balance Department has given up, and we’re alone now, and it’s only a matter of time before the bad guys figure it out too.”

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-AB-Be-Confirmed-Gallery/dp/1982156945  -  SOLUTIONS and other PROBLEMS by Allie Brosh

“I love her approach - looking, listening, and describing with the observational skills of a scientist, the creativity of an artist, and the wit of a comedian.”  -  Bill Gates