404: Page not found

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1941
Joined  01-11-2014

19 April 2022 12:26

I suspect that I already know the answer to this, but for shits and giggles, here goes:

The Nhoj Morley - Project Reason forum has vanished into cyberspace like the smoke from a blown out candle.

Did Sam bring the hammer down?

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6965
Joined  22-02-2005

20 April 2022 04:33

I’m curious about your suspicions.

I’m sure the forum is of no concern to The Boss.

I, my eyes and it are taking a break. The place has had a hefty supply of shits and giggles. Some meditation may restore my chutzpa.

Cheshire Cat

Cheshire Cat
Total Posts:  1941
Joined  01-11-2014

20 April 2022 12:18

In that case Mr Morley, many thanks to you for having hosted our prolonged dinner party.

You have been a most gracious host.

Perhaps — after the stacks of dishes in the sink are done; the spilled wine, beer, blood and vomit have been cleaned up; the broken furniture repaired; the stains on the carpet removed; the discarded clothing gathered up and disposed of — you will once again consider inviting us back into your digital home.

I guess we few remaining party crashers will have to make do with this forum, where hangovers go to die.

Nhoj Morley

Nhoj Morley
Total Posts:  6965
Joined  22-02-2005

21 April 2022 05:56

Okay, the break is over. We now continue to meet all your shit and giggle needs once again like we always have since 2005. I appreciate your appreciation. If your link doesn’t work (it should) there is a fresh link below.